This rare and secluded property, just minutes outside of Covington, offers privacy within a heavily treed 43 acres. Just some of the incredible amenities & special finishes include solid pickled wood cypress doors throughout, unique matched cypress cabinets, long leaf pine floors, & floor to ceiling windows with stunning views. Property also includes 4 ponds stocked with brim, bass & catfish, in ground pool, 5 stall barn, fenced paddock & two equipment buildings.
Jennifer Rice of Dorian Bennett Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 20, Issue 02, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cooling System: 2 A/C Units, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: 2 Heating Units, Central Heating
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Exterior Construction: Brick Patio
- Parking: 3 or More Parking Spaces, Covered Parking
- Patio: Brick Patio, Covered Patio
- Pool: Inground Pool
- Fireplace: Woodburning Fireplace
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Covington/Lee Road/Abita (207)
- Fence: Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Pond
- Living Room: 43.5x11.3
- Dining Room: 17x15.1
- Kitchen: 18x12
- Master Bedroom: 17x22.5
- 2nd Bedroom: 22.6x15
- 3rd Bedroom: 26.8x15