Monarch Farms, 300 plus high rolling acres on the boarder of St.Tammany Parish with a wonderful balance of cleared yet wooded terrain. A working cattle farm with all the facilities. Great infrastructure with several roads throughout the property, fencing, drainage & ponds. Nestled in the back of the property, a family compound complete with tennis court and pool for living and entertainment. Excellent views from within the home of land and grazing cattle.
Jennifer Rice of Dorian Bennett Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 19, Issue 08, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: 2 Heating Units, Central Heating
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Patio: Covered Patio
- Porch/Deck: Porch
- Fireplace: Woodburning Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Folsom (208)
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Pond