Monarch Farms, 300 plus high rolling acres on the boarder of St.Tammany Parish. With a wonderful balance of clear cut and wooded areas. A working cattle farm with facilities. Great infrastructure with several roads through out the property, fencing, drainage through out, & ponds. Nestled in the back of the property features a family compound for living and entertainment. House features a full tennis court, pool with large 2 story pool house. Excellent views from within the home of land and grazing cattle.
Jennifer Rice of Dorian Bennett Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 19, Issue 08, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: 2 Heating Units, Central Heating
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Patio: Covered Patio
- Porch/Deck: Porch
- Fireplace: Woodburning Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Folsom (208)
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Pond