The historic Theodule Verret House is the perfect combination of elegance and comfort set on Lake Pontchartrain. Est. in 1849 this plantation style home is the embodiment of Louisiana living at its best. Beautifully renovated on almost 2 acres. Take in the sweeping views of the lake or of manicured grounds with stunning 500 year old live oaks overlooking pool & pergola. Special touches include slate roof, original wood floors, pocket doors w/ original hardware & sep. master wing w/glass enclosed porch.
Jennifer Rice of Dorian Bennett Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 20, Issue 04, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Multiple Heating Units
- Roof: Slate Roof
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s)
- Parking: Parking in Driveway
- Patio: Covered Patio, Patio
- Pool: Inground Pool
- Alarm System: Security System
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s)
- Interior Construction: Butler's Pantry, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Security System
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Mandeville East (204)
- Fence: Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: City Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Entryway / Foyer: 20.6x14.5
- Living Room: 19.9x16
- Dining Room: 20.6x16.2
- Kitchen: 19.9x11
- Master Bedroom: 21.8x13.3
- 2nd Bedroom: 12x16
- 3rd Bedroom: 12x16
- Game / Recreation Room: 12x24.1