Stunning center hall Queen Anne circa 1904 surrounded by wrap-around porch on approximately 5 acres on the Bogue Falaya River. Completely renovated while maintaining all the historic charm including heart of pine floors, antique doors, hardware & light fixtures, and marble fireplace mantles. Gourmet kitchen with custom built black cypress cabinetry and state of the art appliances. Grounds are irrigated by an artesian free flow well. Electric private gate, pool, and guest house with full kitchen and bath.
Jennifer Rice of Dorian Bennett Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 20, Issue 05, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range, Double Oven
- Cooling System: 2 A/C Units, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: 2 Heating Units, Heat Pump
- Roof: Other Roof
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s)
- Garage: Electric Garage Door Opener
- Parking: 3 or More Parking Spaces, Covered Parking
- Patio: Covered Patio, Patio
- Pool: Inground Pool
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s), Woodburning Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Butler's Pantry, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Covington/Lee Road/Abita (207)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Entryway / Foyer: 16.4x15.5
- Living Room: 28x21
- Dining Room: 17.3x14.7
- Kitchen: 11.4x18
- Master Bedroom: 14.1x16.2
- 2nd Bedroom: 18.3x13
- 3rd Bedroom: 18.2x9.6
- 4th Bedroom: 15.1x13.5