STUNNING QUEEN ANNE CIRCA
1904 Approx 5 acres on Bogue Falaya River. Renovated, private gate, pool and guest house.
Jennifer Rice of Dorian Bennett Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 20, Issue 08, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range, Double Oven
- Cooling System: 2 A/C Units, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: 2 Heating Units, Heat Pump
- Roof: Other Roof
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s)
- Garage: Electric Garage Door Opener
- Parking: 3 or More Parking Spaces, Covered Parking
- Patio: Covered Patio, Patio
- Pool: Inground Pool
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s), Woodburning Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Butler's Pantry, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Covington/Lee Road/Abita (207)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Entryway / Foyer: 16.4x15.5
- Living Room: 28x21
- Dining Room: 17.3x14.7
- Kitchen: 11.4x18
- Master Bedroom: 14.1x16.2
- 2nd Bedroom: 18.3x13
- 3rd Bedroom: 18.2x9.6
- 4th Bedroom: 15.1x13.5