Classic New Orleans Victorian Side Hall renovated for modern living while maintaining orig. arch.decorating details.Located in quiet,high demand Uptown neighborhood.Short walks to shopping,recreational,culinary resources on famed Magazine St. Complete kitchen remodel, added on new great room with vaulted ceiling & full bathroom. Totally remodeled master bathroom. Located on an over-sized corner lot, with lush landscaping, mature trees & pool. Outside a private & quite retreat. Off street gated parking.
Jennifer Rice of Dorian Bennett Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 20, Issue 06, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range, Range, Range/Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating
- Roof: Seal Tab Roof
- Parking: Covered Parking
- Patio: Patio, Wood Patio
- Pool: Inground Pool
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s)
- Interior Construction: Vaulted Ceilings
- MLS Area: New Orleans/Uptown/University (63)
- Fence: Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: City Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Living Room: 13.6x20.3
- Dining Room: 24.2x13.5
- Kitchen: 10.4x13.7
- Master Bedroom: 15x14.9